Developing Effective Teamwork
2 (two) days
Trimitra Consultants Training Center, Kartika Chandra Hotel Office Tower, 4th Floor – unit 410 & 411, Jalan Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 18-20, Jakarta 12930, Indonesia.
There is strength in numbers. That is why effective teams are so powerful in the organization environment. This program will give participants the knowledge, skills, and motivation necessary to build and maintain a solid teamwork for meeting organization objectives.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This seminar is designed for Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers who want to improve their ability to foster a solid teamwork.
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE
- An understanding of the model for a solid team
- The ability to nurture stronger working relationships among team members.
- The expertise to develop productive team structures
- Tools to evaluate and improve your team’s performance.
- An understanding of the human dynamics that impact your success as a team leader.
- The opportunity to try out team skills through exercises, assessment instruments, and checklists.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Team Leadership – models for team design and the personal skills required for leadership.
- Understanding the Group Dynamics of Teams – the stages of team development and how to become a more skilled team facilitator
- How to nurture and maintain a solid teamwork – the guidelines for building a team spirit, team communication and team collaboration
- What Can Go Wrong – 6 myths about teams and 10 reasons why teams (sometimes) do not work.
- Team Performance – the steps you and other team members can take to improve your team’s accomplishments.
- Multiple Matrix Teams – the key requirements for managing people when they are only partially committed to your team.
Ismatulah Gani – Senior Consultant of Trimitra Consultants
Prior to joining Trimitra Consultants, Gani worked as Vice President at Caltex Pacific Indonesia (now Chevron Pacific Indonesia). His prime areas of expertise are Operations Management, General Management and Leadership. Gani holds a B.Sc degree in Mechanical Engineering from University of Indonesia and has attended post graduate management courses at the University of Virginia – USA.
- Members : Rp 3,500,000.–
- Non members : Rp 4,000,000.–
- Including lunch, refreshments, hand-outs, certificate, stationery & writing instruments
Indonesian HR Professionals (IHRP) Society
Phone: +62 21 745 – 1948
Fax: +62 21 7452049
Contact Person: Ms. Kun Sumarto
Registration and payment at the latest 2 (two) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program
Please use use the form below to register online
Course Registration Form
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form