2 (two) days
Trimitra Consultants Training Center, Kartika Chandra Hotel Office Tower, 4th Floor unit 410 & 411, Jalan Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 18-20, Jakarta 12930, Indonesia.
- 14 – 15 February 2018
- 12 – 13 July 2018
There is strength in numbers. That is why effective teams are so powerful in the corporate environment. This program will give participants the knowledge, skills, and motivation necessary to build and lead strong teams for meeting corporate objectives
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This seminar is designed for professionals who want to improve their management performance.
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE
- The ability to nurture stronger working relationships among team members.
- The expertise to develop productive team structures.
- An understanding of the model for high performance.
- Tools to evaluate and improve your team’s performance.
- The competency to manage multiple teams.
- An understanding of the human dynamics that impact your success as a team leader.
- The opportunity to try out team skills through exercises, assessment instruments, and checklists.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Team Leadership – models for team design and the personal skills required for leadership.
- Creating High Performance Teams – the guidelines for building teams, how to develop a mission statement, and effective methods for group problem-solving and sound decision-making.
- Understanding the Group Dynamics of Teams – the stages of team development and how to become a more skilled communicator.
- Collaborative Teams – the advantages of collaboration and how to do it effectively.
- What Can Go Wrong – 6 myths about teams and 10 reasons why teams (sometimes) do not work.
- Team Performance – the steps you, your managers, and other team members can take to improve your team’s accomplishments.
- Multiple Matrix Teams – the key requirements for managing people when they are only partially committed to your team.
Ismatulah Gani – Senior Consultant of Trimitra Consultants
Prior to joining Trimitra Consultants, Gani worked as Vice President at Caltex Pacific Indonesia (now Chevron Pacific Indonesia). His prime areas of expertise are Operations Management, General Management and Leadership. Gani holds a B.Sc degree in Mechanical Engineering from University of Indonesia and has attended post graduate management courses at the University of Virginia – USA.
- Members : Rp 3,500,000.–
- Non members : Rp 4,000,000.–
- Including lunch, refreshments, hand-outs, stationery & writing instruments
Indonesian HR Professionals (IHRP) Society
Phone: +62 21 745 – 1948
Fax: +62 21 7452049
Contact Person: Ms. Kun Sumarto
Registration and payment at the latest 2 (two) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program
Please use use the form below to register online
Course Registration Form
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form