Effective Coaching To Improve Job Performance
Two (2) days
- 15 – 16 March 2018
- 06 – 07 August 2018
Trimitra Consultants Training Center, Kartika Chandra Hotel Office Tower, 4th Floor – unit 410 & 411, Jalan
Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 18-20, Jakarta 12930, Indonesia.
PROGRAM OBJECTIVE & DESCRIPTION
This workshop is designed to teach participants to recognize and consciously attend to factors that affect the performance of subordinates. After attending participants will be better able to coach staff so as to gain and maintain their optimum performance.
- The concept of effective coaching
- Strategy for coaching
- Why Coaching is important
- Characteristics of good Coaches
- Process of Guided change
- 8 step coaching model, step # 1 – #3
- 8 step coaching model, step #4 – # 6
- 8 step coaching model, step #7 – #8
- Developmental coaching
- Action Plan.
A proper combination of short lectures, Q&A, discussions, exercises, activities and role plays
HR professionals, managers, supervisors and people groomed for these roles.
- Members : Rp 3,500,000.-
- Non members : Rp 4,000,000.-
- Including lunch, refreshments, hand-outs, stationery & writing instruments
Indonesian HR Professionals (IHRP) Society
Phone: + 62 21 745 1948
Fax: +62 21 7452049
Contact Person: Ms. Kun Sumarto
Please use the form below to register online
Course Registration Form
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form