2 (two) days
- 07 – 08 December 2017
- 19 – 20 February 2018
- 06 – 07 December 2018
Trimitra Consultants Training Center, Kartika Chandra Hotel Office Tower, 4th Floor – unit 410 & 411, Jalan Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 18-20, Jakarta 12930, Indonesia.
This program is designed to introduce and broaden HR Executives understanding and skills in Project Management. After attending, participants will be better able to:
- Understand the crux and concept of effective project management
- Manage HR related projects on time, within budget, at the desired scope and quality levels.
- The concept of effective Project Management
- The what, why, who, where, when and how of Project Management
- Competencies required to manage Projects
- How to effectively initiate a project
- How to plan a project
- How to effectively implement a project
- How control a project implementation
- Tips and Tricks on Managing projects
The program will be tailored to suit your the job of HR Executives.
- HR Heads : HR Directors, HR Vice Presidents, HR General Managers, HR Managers
- Senior HR Officers
- Those groomed for above positions
- Members : Rp 3,500,000.–
- Non members : Rp 4,000,000.–
- Including lunch, refreshments, hand-outs, certificate, stationery & writing instruments
Registration and payment at the latest 2 (two) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program