2 (two) days
- 07 – 08 December 2017
- 28 – 29 June 2018
- 06 – 07 December 2018
Trimitra Consultants Training Center, Kartika Chandra Hotel Office Tower, 4th Floor unit 410 & 411, Jalan Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 18-20, Jakarta 12930, Indonesia.
Planning for your future is important, but sometimes it’s hard to know where or when to start.
It is sad, but the majority of people still do not begin their retirement planning until they are a few months away from retirement. As a consequence many of our elders are dependent on relatives to make ends meet. Don’t let yourself fall into the trap of poor or no retirement planning. This program is for those who wish to improve their ability to develop appropriate retirement plan.
To provide participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to prepare an appropriate retirement plan for the realization of their retirement objectives.
- The concept of effective retirement planning
- Setting your retirement objectives
- Financial & Non-financial
- Analyzing situation and conditions relevant to your retirement objectives
- Pinpointing Key Success Factors and SWOT for realizing your retirement objectives
- Preparing retirement plan and programs based on your retirement objectives, identified KSF-s & SWOT :
- Non Financial
- Challenges in preparing & implementing Retirement plan and how to deal with them
- When and how to adapt your retirement plan
- A proper combination of short lecture, Q&A, Sharing, Discussions, Exercises, Examples and Cases
- Participants will be given a template where from they can prepare their own retirement plan
This program is meant for people who wish to timely and properly prepare themselves for their retirement. The ideal participants are between 40 and 50 years. Ideally, this program should be also attended by participants’ spouse
- Members: Rp 3.500.000,- per person
- Non-members: Rp 4.000.000.- per person
- Including hand-outs, certificate, lunch, refreshments, stationery and writing instruments
Indonesian HR Professionals (IHRP) Society
Phone: +62 21 745 1948
Fax: +62 21 7452049
Contact Person: Ms. Kun Sumarto
Registration and payment at the latest 2 (two) weeks prior to the commencement date of the program
Please use the form below to register online
Course Registration Form
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form